Albany Tweed Ladies Shooting Coat
Add a feminine flourish to your days shooting with our classic shooting coat. Waterproof, windproof and breathable with a waterproof drop liner and taped seams. Green herringbone with Lilac/Sky check. Back Length: 30”–33”.
- Made from 100% pure lambswool for a naturally hard wearing soft to handle tweed
- Teflon Treated for protection against rain or stains
- Fully 100% wind waterproof & breathable Prooftex drop liner membrane with tapes seams to prevent water ingress
- 100% Cotton Dark Olive Moleskin collar for comfort and warmth
- 2-way brass centre front zip covered by storm flap with studs for secure closure
- Concealed elasticated cuffs to keep the worst of the weather out
- Anti-wicking drip strip around the hem to keep your dry & protected
- Two large cartridge pockets with drain holes,
- Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets with retainer straps for warmth
- Complete the look with matching breeks (LD14), waistcoat (LV32) and tweed accessories
If you have any queries regarding delivery please ring our helpful sales team on 01243 811 844 or for further information, please click here
We offer the following services:
England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands
|Small Item Delivery||UK only with an order value under £10 and weighing less than 250g||£2.99|
|Standard Tracked||2-3 day secure and tracked (UK only)||£4.99|
Parcelforce Tracked - One Working Day Delivery
Order by 2pm for next day delivery Mon - Thursday.
24 hour delivery UK with orders weighing less than 10kg and less than 61cm long
|Saturday||Orders by 2pm on Friday (UK Mainland) only||£20.00|
Scottish Highlands and Islands, N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
|Standard (weighing under 3 kilos)||This may take 3-5 days||£4.99|
|Tracked Fast Delivery||2 day delivery||£9.99|
Coronavirus - 90 Returns Policy
We appreciate that it is very difficult to return products at the moment, so we have temporarily extended our returns policy during the Coronavirus pandemic. Any online or telephone order for full price or sale items placed from 1st March 2020 will qualify for our extended returns period of 90 days from the date of invoice with immediate effect. Our standard returns policy rules still apply.
‘No Quibble’ 14-day Returns Policy
At Fur Feather and Fin we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and always endeavour to meet the high standards we feel our customers deserve. As such, the gifts you choose should arrive in pristine condition. Should this not be the case, or if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then please contact our sales team on 01243 811 844.
For more information on our returns policy, please click here