John Field Rain Storm Coat
Protect yourself from the rain and wind with our John Field clothing
- A seriously technical coat being lightweight, waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Taped seams to make sure the rain and wind stay out.
- Stylish and smart, it can pack into a very small bag (provided) to pop in your pocket or onto your belt.
- Waist adjustment and moisture management integrated in the back of the coat.
- Front pockets, with magnetic fastening, allowing easy cartridge access
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets and chin protection to give extra warmth
- Rear game pocket and inside pocket.
- Detachable hood sold separately
- Folds away into its own travel bag.
Sizes: S: (32-36") (81.3cm - 91.4cm), M: (36-39") (91.4cm - 99cm), L: (39-42")(99cm - 106.7cm), XL: (42-45") (106.7cm - 114.3cm).
If you have any queries regarding delivery please ring our helpful sales team on 01243 811 844 or for further information, please click here
We offer the following services:
England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands
|Small Item Delivery||UK only with an order value under £10 and weighing less than 250g||£2.99|
|Standard Tracked||2-3 day secure and tracked (UK only)||£4.99|
Parcelforce Tracked - One Working Day Delivery
Order by 2pm for next day delivery Mon - Thursday.
24 hour delivery UK with orders weighing less than 10kg and less than 61cm long
|Saturday||Orders by 2pm on Friday (UK Mainland) only||£20.00|
Scottish Highlands and Islands, N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
|Standard (weighing under 3 kilos)||This may take 3-5 days||£4.99|
|Tracked Fast Delivery||2 day delivery||£9.99|
‘No Quibble’ 14-day Returns Policy
At Fur Feather and Fin we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and always endeavour to meet the high standards we feel our customers deserve. As such, the gifts you choose should arrive in pristine condition. Should this not be the case, or if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then please contact our sales team on 01243 811 844.
For more information on our returns policy, please click here