‘No Quibble’ 14-day Returns Policy
At Fur Feather and Fin we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and always endeavour to meet the high standards we feel our customers deserve. As such, the products you choose should arrive in pristine condition. Should this not be the case, or if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
If any product has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please email us immediately . We will then arrange the best course of action to take.
If your product has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
If for any other reason you want to return a purchase to us we offer a No Quibble 14-day returns policy. All that we ask, is that you please return the item - unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition - within 14 days of receipt. To facilitate a speedy refund, please include a copy of your receipt/invoice and state the reason for the return.
Please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, or have any further queries.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the above terms and conditions.
How to Return an Item
Making a return is easy. All we ask is that you follow the procedure below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. You may return any item within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding any shipping costs), replacement or exchange.
- 2. Please note that goods are returned at your own cost and we recommend the use of a registered postal service for your protection.
- 3. Enclose in the parcel a note of what action you require us to take ie exchange or refund and include the order number from the original shipping note or invoice.
- 4. Goods should be returned unused and in their original packaging with all labels and tags and be in a re saleable condition.
- 5. Address the package to: Returns, Fur Feather & Fin Ltd, Little Radford Farm, Radford Road, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7DY United Kingdom.
- 6. Obtain proof of postage from your chosen carrier, this will assist you in case of any non delivery or damage. Fur Feather & Fin does not accept liability for any non delivery or damage.
Please allow up to two weeks for the refund to be processed.