During the Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale many of our products have a discount of up to 70%. Due to this special period of discounting, customers will not be able to use any other discount or promotion code. These codes will be activated again on Tuesday 27th November.
Any items sold during the sale cannot be returned for a refund but may be exchanged for another item or size of the same value.
Making a Contract with Us
In placing an order for any of the items on our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read these terms carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms and conditions, please email our Customer Care Team before ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01243 811844. Lines are open from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may wish to avoid our peak hours: 9.00am to 1.00pm on Monday and Tuesday.
The information and conditions shown on our websites do not affect your statutory rights.
Fur Feather & Fin Ltd. Reg. No. 1464074 (England). Registered Office: Hangar 1A, Teesside Airport, Darlington, DL2 1LU. English law applies to all orders placed on this website, and any disputes will be heard in the courts of England and Wales. When you place an order online with us you are making an offer to buy our goods. If we have your email address, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order request. Once we have verified the price and availability of the goods we will email you again to confirm that your goods have been despatched to you which signifies that a contract has been made between us. Every effort is made to ensure that our estimated delivery times are met; however occasionally delays in delivery due to unforeseen factors are inevitable.
Fur Feather and Fin Ltd. shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to deliver goods within our estimated delivery times. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, we will inform you by email or telephone. As standard the order charge will include a non-refundable charge for postage & packing. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from 20% (as advised by HMRC).
Every item is described as accurately as possible and represents excellent value for money. All product prices are shown in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of postage and packing charges, unless otherwise specified. All product prices advertised on this website are correct at the time of order only and relate to internet purchases only.
Fur Feather and Fin will only accept orders if there are no errors in the prices of the products ordered as advertised on this website. In the case of a mistake where a pricing error is discovered or for reasons beyond our reasonable control, e.g. alterations to the rate of value added tax. If the correct price is higher than the price displayed on the website, you may return the goods within our 14-day approval, in new condition.
Fur Feather and Fin reserves the right to change prices at any time. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from 20% (as advised by HMRC).
Price Policy on Clearance/Sale Prices
Where we detail price reductions on our website the following pricing policy shall apply: The ‘WAS’ price shown next to an item on this website is the highest price at which the item has been offered for sale in the last 12 months by us. Some items have been offered for sale at a price lower than the ‘WAS’ price during the last 12 months but, unless otherwise indicated, the ‘NOW’ price shown is the lowest price at which the item has been offered by Fur Feather and Fin Ltd
In all cases the ‘WAS’ price will have applied for a continuous period of 28 days or more.
Promotions are subject to availability and are not an indication of availability. Offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Fur Feather and Fin Ltd at any time. We reserve the right to cancel a promotion / reject redemption of a promotional code when stock runs out or when the total value of the promotional codes already exceeds a certain financial value.
All orders must be paid for in £ sterling. Fur Feather and Fin Ltd accept payment via the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro, subject to verification and in addition: PayPal for online orders. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure all the information provided by you during payment is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss that you may incur in the unlikely event that a third party gains unauthorised access to any information you provide to us. Where you have paid by credit or debit card, the card will be charged at the time your payment is approved by us unless an item is out of stock for a long period. However, all payments by credit card or debit card need to be subsequently authorised by the relevant card issuer. If you have paid for Products which we cannot supply, we will refund you as soon as possible The name and address on your credit or debit card statement should be the same as the name and address that was registered. Please note that for security reasons, we are obliged to cash all cheques on receipt of order. The price includes VAT (and other applicable taxes) at the applicable rate and the cost of standard delivery or Next Day Delivery if specified. Details regarding our delivery options, including Next Day Delivery, are available on the Delivery section.
No matter how many items you order, our standard delivery is just £4.99 to the UK Mainland for orders made online, by phone or post. Heavy or over-sized items requiring special delivery attract a supplementary delivery charge. You will be informed of this charge on our website during ordering or over the phone if making a telephone order. In the unlikely event that some of the items you order are out of stock we tend to wait until all items ordered are in stock before sending the order to you. Should you wish to have the out of stock items sent to you separately when they arrive in stock please let us know. If you purchase from our site your order is placed subject to the terms and conditions. If we have your email address, we will email you to keep you informed every step of the way with order confirmation, despatch, tracking and delivery details.
Next-Day Delivery Service
Please see our Delivery information
Returns - Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
How to Return an Item
Making a return is easy. All we ask is that you follow the procedure below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 01243 811844.
- You may return any item within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, replacement or exchange.
- Please complete the form enclosed with your product stating the reason for your return.
- Enclose the form in the parcel.
- Goods should be returned unused and in their original packaging.
- Address the package to: Returns, Fur Feather & Fin Ltd, Hangar 1A, Teesside Airport, Darlington, DL2 1LU, United Kingdom.
- Take to the post office, affix stamp and retain proof of postage.
Please allow up to two weeks for the refund to be processed. NB, if any items are received damaged or faulty, please telephone us within 5 days of receipt and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Returns Policy
If you’re not happy with your purchase, please return within 14 days unused and in its original packaging for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on Personalised items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser’s payment card excluding any shipping costs.
- We only pay the cost of returns in exceptional circumstances.
- Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your Bank. This varies between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- Returned parcels remain the customer’s responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend you obtain proof a certificate of posting. Parcel insurance is recommended when returning goods valued over £30.
- Replacements or refunds for exchange of damaged or wrongly selected goods will not be processed until the original items has been received back in our warehouse.
- If goods which form part of a ‘bundle offer’ are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal price. You will be refunded accordingly.
- The company reserves the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods reflects normal wear and tear. All refunds and replacements will be processed on receipt of the returned items.
Restricted Products – By Age
UK law does not permit us to supply restricted products to persons under a specified age. Any person under the specific age must not attempt to purchase any of the following products. The age restriction applies to the recipient of the product. Minimum age of 18 – Products containing alcohol (visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for further information) – Bladed items Minimum age of 16 – Liquor chocolates,Christmas crackers.
When you order with us online, by post or on the phone, you are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This means that you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your goods and to receive a full refund.
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided this is done no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- To exercise your cancellation rights you must inform us in writing to Customer Services (address details below). Please include details of the order (order number and description of goods), your full name, customer number, postal address, phone number and, if applicable, email address.
- Please note that your cancellation rights do not apply to bespoke or personalised goods which have been made according to your specifications, or to items which by reason of their nature cannot be returned, or are liable to deteriorate, or expire rapidly such as Personalised items which are made for you; Perishable items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods, ensuring the goods remain unused and in their original packaging. When we receive the goods from your cancelled order we will reimburse you within 14 days via the payment method used for the original transaction and to the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- As well as the value of your goods, we will reimburse the standard delivery charge associated with the original order. Express or any supplementary delivery charges will not be refunded. A deduction from the reimbursement may be made for any goods returned in an unsatisfactory condition as a result of unnecessary handling.
- If you cancel within the statutory period you may claim a refund of any sum you have paid for the goods, less any charges we incur if you do not return them at your own cost. If an item has already reached our despatch channels and it is too late to cancel, we ask that you return the item(s) to us. If goods on which a discount/offer was originally received are returned, that discount/offer may no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01243 811844 or write to: Customer Services, Fur Feather & Fin Ltd, Hangar 1A, Teesside Airport, Darlington, DL2 1LU, United Kingdom.
All items are subject to availability and all dimensions are approximate.
We have made every effort to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on our website. Due to the limitations and inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be totally accurate. Online and printed images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call us on 01243 811844.
Any orders placed through the website are considered subject to there being stock available. Although we do our very best to predict demand for the items featured in our collection, unfortunately we are not able to ensure permanent availability for every item. All orders are subject to availability. Receipt of an order via our website and emailed confirmation to our customer of receipt of an order do not constitute acceptance or guarantee fulfilment of an order. If an item is shown with a ‘No. of Weeks Wait’ or a ‘due date’ you can still add it to your shopping bag in order to reserve it in your chosen colour and size. The item will then be despatched to you as soon as it arrives at our warehouse. If you are paying by credit or debit card, please note that your card will be charged upon ordering. To check the status of your order online, click on the ‘My Account’ link or please contact our Customer Care Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01243 811844 if you have any queries regarding stock availability.
Copyright & Trademarks
The content contained within the pages of this site (including pictures, photographs, images, logos, written text and other materials) is the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Fur Feather and Fin or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to our customers to copy, print or download extracts of material on this site, providing that this is for the purpose of placing an order with us or other non-commercial, personal use. Any other use of materials on this site, including modification, distribution or reproduction, without prior written consent from Fur Feather and Fin is strictly prohibited.
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
- Authorisation of your payment failed
- We made a pricing or product description error
Fur Feather & Fin Ltd